Pages

8/12/12

12x12 Party Saturday Aug. 18th at CPX!

If you live near Baltimore or Annapolis you should come to the 12x12 Party Creative Paradox is hosting this Saturday August 18th! There will be work on view by me & the other resident artists, t-shirts for sale designed by us & the other Co-op artists, live music, and a chainsaw bear carving competition! No joke! The event is also a fundraiser to raise money (12 bucks a month for 12 months) to support our program, but the event itself is free! Read details on the facebook event here

Here's a sneak peak of an installation-in-progress I'm working on that you'll get to see at the 12x12! 
This is me saying "Hey come to the 12x12 party on Saturday!"

To find out about upcoming events at Creative Paradox before I tell you about them, sign up for their mailing list here! Also sign up for my mailing list to hear about new shows & projects I'm a part of here

No comments: