Pages

2/5/13

Appetizer Photos

THANKS to everybody who came out to our "Appetizer" show last weekend in Annapolis! We had a great turn-out, and a wide range of work on view, including paintings, performances, animation, & sculpture. This was our last "preview" before our end-of-the-year shows, so it also helped generate some excitement and momentum for what's ahead. We're coming down the home stretch of our year-long residency at Creative Paradox, and although I can't believe how the year has flown by there's still a lot of work to be done in the next few months!

Below are some installation shots I snapped on my phone after the show. Check out more on the CPX blog here. I've also added new work and given my website a mini-makeover so check out my NEW WEBSITE! You can also PURCHASE PRINTS of all my paintings via that link or the "Store" link on my website! They are nice & archival and come in custom sizes! Thanks, you are the best. ;)

(from L-R) My painting Balancing Act and animation Kaleidoscope Cat, and Jacqueline McNally's Moths installation.
 Balancing Act
 (from L-R) My painting Party Crowd, a drawing by Jacqueline McNally, and painting by Lee Nowell
 My animation installation Kaleidoscope Cat
Video clip from Kaleidoscope Cat


2 comments:

gextongexton said...

A beautiful painting! Your fracturing technique makes the painting so interesting. Also enjoyed seeing what others have done with it. I'm loving your blog!

painters edmonton
painting contractor edmonton

Nicole M said...

Thank you!!